#V3 Testnet #Feedback new style

First of all, there are many interesting works on the platform. I see that many people have created many interesting pictures, and the transaction has become very active. Many people buy and sell on the platform all the time, which is very important for the NFT trading market. Only with good liquidity can buyers be willing to buy.

Secondly, the transaction experience is very good. This is the layer2 network, so the speed is very fast, and the gas cost is also very low. Compared with the ETH main network, the experience is much better and there is no congestion at all. It is very important that all transactions can be completed quickly.

Third, the overall visual style on the platform is very concise and clear, which is different from that of opensea. They have a lot of redundant and complicated information, and the NFT trading function is not pure enough. Zkswap lets me see the simple creation and trading platform, which is very user-friendly.

Finally, I think the scale of NFT market will become very large, because more and more influential people are joining this market, so there is a lot of space in the future. Who can stand out depends entirely on the experience of the product itself.

0xa9aB957E5363b2c0a2969F5b26b2296EDAf20445