#v3 testnet #feedback nice and amazing v3

for the first time I congratulate the zkswap V3 team for making this V3, thank you zks for allowing me, all of us to do a testnet without using capital, bringing us all to zkswap v3 which is very good and perfect, here I want to start my experience with testnet on my zkswap v3. that i am in zkswap v3 application is so amazing it gets better and better in every update that is in zkswap,starting from V2 and now V3, even better, the necessary functionality that I and maybe we all have been waiting for this zkswap v3 , glides on perfectly. no words for the V3 I did testnet other than (amazing perfect) very good, very perfect in my opinion, that too I think it comes with this nft market addition which is more interesting, and everyone shows up to try it, in face-to-face transactions immediately do the buying and selling of NFT. in terms of design is quite interesting here. It is clear that the team takes this project seriously to provide the best for all of us. I really enjoyed trying v3 and exploring the nft market where in v3 it is very complete to add the NFT market. and my input will be good if the price of nft is the same as all in zks coins and for sure this will be very positive for the price of zks itself because in v3 there will be many people who want to try the nft feature, I also tried to do swap transactions and also the system deposit and withdraw, it’s amazing in my opinion very efficient and easy deposit and withdrawal with transactions that are fast enough for me, and also swap transactions that are very easy for me to do in this V3, with existing testnet balances, it’s amazing for zkswap This V3, everything is fine, if I think there are no flaws in this V3 Swap, on the testnet that I did this time, everything has gone smoothly without any flaws, yesterday I was confused about entering with metamask, because in my opinion it was very difficult, but all of that paid off. the difficulty was with the interesting features in V3. thanks to all the zkswap V3 team, maybe that’s all I can say after trying V3 swap, there is a little input from me, hopefully later zkswap V3 will be even better, and be the best, of all swap applications today, and be able to compete with other swap applications in the crypto world, and hopefully can be better known in the world with its presence from this v3 which in my opinion is close to perfect. I always pray for the success of zkswap v3, good luck always, and be the best, so that it will be the best swap choice in the crypto world. my wallet; 0x68a71dFC7C08A08b5F2A4e243b267f47C8b7CEE0

1 Like