#V3 Testnet Feedback# - not that intuitive

#V3 Testnet Feedback#

Web browser: chrome
Date: 12/12/2021
experience level: completely new to NFT minting

I was following instruction given in tutorial.

Claiming test tokens ZSK and USDC was easy.

Deposit tokens were not that straight forward as somehow I missed deposition process after I have connected the wallet. The tokens were already there on level 2 while I was trying to deposit them again from metamask. Is it how rinkeby network works? Is it already L2? For someone link me not familiar with L1/L2/L3 it is little bit confusing. In the transaction list I see a transfer from paradigm to my metamask account but I do not see any deposition transaction - it might be somehow better to understand what were the movements in the account step-by-step.

Interface is easy to read. Clear division between NFT and token wallets I liked list of transaction: date, token and value nicely visible. Short explanation about differences between withdraw and send options are easy to understand.

When I click to switch from v3.0 to 2.0 is sends me to empty page, while switching to v1.0 sends be to eventually to v1.0

I do not get those lines behind my balance. And currency unit could be not in the title but next to the value.

How do I know my NFT is on L1 or L2. I see deposit from L1 account but how I should get the address and ID?

When transfering NFT, field where address should be, is gray (which indicates it is inactive) but should be white (as it is for deposit), and it is empty while for withdraw it is prefilled with my L2 address.

Minting were fine as fast I learn I need to change default token fee - it would be nice to choose it during minting. And also to see cost for minting on the page and not in metamask confirmation.

Buying NFT was easy. I would have some kind of filtering option for NFT in the wallet.

During adding liquidity and received some small notification in Chinese when by default I got English

Overall, quite nice and usable. Layers could be explained better (but this is general thing within the network)

0x0382e0b9bcc5adcf960a12b6e8b789fe96e793c9

1 Like