#V3 testnet #feedback thank you V3

yoga

1d

The V3 testnet project that I have done, I am very happy because zkswap finally launched V3 even though it is only a testnet, but it is very good and easy…starting with swap coins which are very easy to connect to all eth networks…such as usdt, Shiba inu, and especially zks…very good,and easy…just like swap in any application,but swap in zkswap is easier and faster… Weaknesses in nft, there are still many who are confused about nft, I was also confused at first, how to sell the nft, if you buy it, many people will know, but selling it is a bit difficult… is it possible that users are confused about how to sell it… for those who are confused like me, try asking the admin zks…that’s the problem…like this, still a bit confused…but after asking admin zkswap so you know…thanks admin zkswap…!

For the advantages, even though zkswap V3 is only a testnet, all the service features are good, very satisfying, thank you to all members of the zkswap team who are very extraordinary, have struggled, and worked hard to launch this V3… my hope for zkswap V3 will be to be the best zkswap…I pray, we pray for you always, success always for zkswap V3 for a better future… :pray::+1::heart::heart:Is good V3 good luck…and thank you…hopefully it will grow to be the best

Wallet;0x93189916551Dc68392288c58F77C9f5c7c66a451

6 Likes