#V3 Testnet Feedback# V3, some of my suggestions

First of all, congratulations on the success of the V3 project. It brings me a completely new experience. ZKSwap V3 makes me feel like a wallet with my own photo (because I uploaded a photo that I think is cool, and the person in the photo is exactly what I want to be Look, smile), I can see all my assets on it. This is really surprising!
In order to make the V3 project better, I would like to take this opportunity to express some of my suggestions, hoping to inspire the ZKSwap V3 team and help them improve the V3 project better.

1. I’m not sure if it’s my problem. I have encountered the problem of slow loading of the webpage at first in two different network environments. This does not seem to be a network problem. I hope the team can find out the reason and solve it.
  2. I think my nft wallet should be more convenient to use. I hope that when I have a lot of nfts, I can arrange them by price or release date so that I can browse them like my collection.
  3. Maybe I don’t like pink very much, so I hope to have something like wallet-skin, so that the style of the website can be freely chosen.
    The above are my three suggestions, hoping to help the team, so that more people can use a better ZKSwap.

My L2 address:0xD0ec12491A6Ea421ba7AC985E9a7b7908D1D65ce