#V3 Testnet Feedback#V3 test results

I have come to submit my own test feedback:
This update is perfect for newcomers. The network is smooth, the interface is bright and beautiful, and the key functions are easy to understand.

1. I don’t know why my wallet location keeps showing connected wallet. I don’t know if it was set up on purpose.

2. It is very convenient to set the upper right corner to see the slippage, there is nothing to be picky about.

3. The casting problem is serious, the casting failure problem often occurs, and the unknown error is displayed.

4. L1 gas extraction of 40 USDT may not be particularly good.

5. NFT cannot be sold in bulk and needs improvement.

6. You cannot collect your favorite NFTs and buy them in bulk
    7.dex is easy to use and fast

7. It is easy to make NFTs or trade NFTs. However, the filter option makes things easier

8. The speed of placing orders is very fast, casting NFT is quick and convenient.

9. New users will not worry about the operation, but there should be an official tutorial to facilitate the operation of new users.

10. The NFT search function is not perfect, and you can’t find what you want quickly, which may have something to do with classification.

11. Need to addAdd options for multiple mints rather than single
    13.Need toAdd automatic currency swaps, buy with currencies you don’t haveNFT
    This is my summary after testing. There may be incomplete places. I hope that the official changes. I hope that ZKS wap will be better in the future. I am also in your telegram group. After the upgrade, you can notify me. I will definitely experience your V3 version
    Good luck everyone:grinning:

My wallet address:0xaf7aBCEeCC9029205305c98B47B5a6816F12306d

1 Like

I am not sure where to post my feedback so I am adding a note that I posted in the general forum

#V3 Testnet Feedback#

My L2 address tested the following 0x26bee71dbaf35b34ece76892b7a4bfc8a9cf6082

on Rinkeby