#V3 Testnet #Feedback very nice

the NFT project has also been good, in terms of sales and purchases I did very well smooth and no problems, for the time being, the Deposit process, I tried to deposit in V3 to try to run it smoothly, it turned out that the deposit was very smooth, just waiting for less than 10 minutes it has entered my L2 address at (V3) testnet, meanwhile I also trying to withdraw the deposit that I made in v3, just like a deposit, withdrawal also takes less than 10 minutes, very good in my opinion, my advice is that the deposit and withdrawal process can be accelerated so that we can make the transactions we want immediately, hopefully later zkswap V3 will continue to be the best. I’m very excited, running testnet in this V3, thanks to the Zkswap V3 team for letting us all try all the testnet features in this V3. congratulations zks and the team, who have struggled to create extraordinary works (v3) which are very good and perfect in my opinion, making it easier for all of us to make transactions in the crypto world. Good luck to all the zkswap Team, hopefully later this work will be the best, I and all of us hope so. Good luck with zkswap(V3), keep working and strive for the success of zkswap to be even better, and even more perfect. all my experience using this testnet V3.

0x44496DF1a6AbBD4AfC0137F310262A81D0490A2d