#v3 testnet #feedback very smooth V3

After I tested the payment for the Dex testnet V3 feature…which I found was very good and interesting, also the nft feature was very good…we know that ZKSwap is a very good project, so in this V3 testnet, I think it is very good to use, easier and easy…the features are also attractive and efficient, more environmentally friendly…starting from swap to nft features, basically the best in my opinion…my hope is for ZKSwap V3 testnet to continue to be developed, so that it will be better…for all my friends those who haven’t tried ZKSwap testnet V3, let’s try it, like making DEX and NFT payment transactions it’s very easy…good luck friends…in this case I’m sure V3 testnet will be the best I pray for ZKSwap testnet V3 :pray::pray::pray: :pray: There are a variety of interesting features, very cool testnet V3 trial … all of them are good, in my opinion. Also the features in V3 are very good and support for all of us a lot of features… 1. swap application that can directly connect to all etherium networks is very good, fast and easy. (amazing) 2. we can make NFT transactions easily, we can sell or buy available NFT, which we need… There are many more, very cool for the V3 testnet … hopefully it will continue to be even better, as we all expect with various interesting features here, thank you for zkswap, success always we all wish zkswap the best, hopefully it will get better later… good luck and be the best…

Wallet; 0x589D2C58a7CF02268846621BCfcAc577e3989723

6 Likes