#V3 Testnet Feedback ZKswap NFT Minting

Hello there; Today I tried ZKswap. My transactions on the Rinkeby testnet were pretty fast. It was truly a wonderful experience. It was much easier and clearer than trading on Uniswap or pancakeswap. Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this project. I hope we get rid of other swap sites as soon as possible and we can easily handle our ZKSwapta transactions. It was my first time printing NFT and I didn’t expect it to be this easy. I put it on sale for 1907 USDT. This technology is really great for artists. Thanks to ZKswap, we will be able to easily print NFT and sell it at any time without the need for other swap sites and earn a profit.Hello there; Today I tried ZKswap. My transactions on the Rinkeby testnet were pretty fast. It was truly a wonderful experience. It was much easier and clearer than trading on Uniswap or pancakeswap. Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this project. I hope we get rid of other swap sites as soon as possible and we can easily handle our ZKSwapta transactions. It was my first time printing NFT and I didn’t expect it to be this easy. I put it on sale for 1907 USDT. This technology is really great for artists. Thanks to ZKswap, we will be able to easily print NFT and sell it at any time without the need for other swap sites and earn a profit.Hello there; Today I tried ZKswap. My transactions on the Rinkeby testnet were pretty fast. It was truly a wonderful experience. It was much easier and clearer than trading on Uniswap or pancakeswap. Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this project. I hope we get rid of other swap sites as soon as possible and we can easily handle our ZKSwapta transactions. It was my first time printing NFT and I didn’t expect it to be this easy. I put it on sale for 1907 USDT. This technology is really great for artists. Thanks to ZKswap, we will be able to easily print NFT and sell it at any time without the need for other swap sites and earn a profit.

My Eth Addres : 0xF9708E48Be7b3B6DCf66c2B7c325176Ab3b94b0d

1 Like