#V3 Testnet Feedback# ZKSwap v3 my opnions

Every thing works ok.
I had no problem

The platform feels light and responsive and it’s quite easy to use. The UX is similar to other DEX, so it’s easy to navigate even if you haven’t used this one before.

One thing that is important to mention is that if you are using brave, you’ll need to turn off the shields. It would be good to add a note if brave is detected as the browser.

I also had an issue with the NFT page, specifically when you click on the “User Page” button, as you can only click on Sell NFT, but the options for My Profile and Transactions are impossible to click on. Tried zooming in or out, but it seems to be that there is something overlaid on top of those 2 buttons:

Once you click on Sell NFT, you can access the two other sections.

I also purchased an NFT and I can see it in my wallet, so I’m really pleased with that part of the platform.

My only suggestion is to add a note or a link to an IPFS page where we can host the NFTs, because it was the first time I did that, and it took me a while to find one. This can help with adoption of the system.

There should also be a way to go from the explorer back to the swap page, I know it opens in a separate tab, but it would be convenient to be able to go back from there.

Lastly, I’d make the pop up confirming the transaction disappear after a few seconds instead of waiting for the user to click on it to close it.

Ease of use 5/5
UX 4/5
Swap 5/5
NFTs 4/5
Overall Score 4/5

My address 0xFdCe0EBe9655598633DdB16E21845F634F2A326C

1 Like