#V3 Testnet #Feedback ;。

#V3 Testnet #Feedback

The layout of NFT MALL is too young, so you can design the layout to match the story movement of people.

The first time I used the functions of this mall, when I opened it through a computer browser, I found that the shapes of the products were very large, and the layout was also very prominent. The number of products seen in one performance is too small. It is suggested that the entire NFT emission can be adjusted to the interface, and the product can be changed, so that we can read a larger number of NFTs in a certain place.
The entire layout obviously affects the choice of products. You can adjust it. The number of products that appears is very uncomfortable.

In addition, I found that when an NFT has multiple pictures, it is very difficult for you to select and switch pictures. For example, if I want to know more about the third picture in this NFT, I can’t switch it by myself. I have to wait for her to switch to that interface. Even if she switches to the interface, it will automatically jump and switch off, which greatly affects the shopping experience.
I tried to click on the small dots below, but it didn’t work. I don’t know if it is a loophole in the system or there is no such selection function. I can only wait quietly for my own jump. And if you can increase the number of likes, it may be more attractive to customers to place orders. Most people buy. In addition to the impact of the product itself, it may also be related to the characteristics of the product and other people’s evaluations of the product. When they see that most people are liking this nft, it may enhance their feeling of wanting to buy.
图片 1

Technicians can try to improve this part, freely switch, and can stay NFT in a certain interface

L2: 0x9C97b74B4e0CB7A4F3485f7D5F3F7450A904d79C