#V3 Testnet Feedback########

0xdA6761869CE3a8cc910Bcec497Cb4f3F0d4a489e

Hello,
I’m a software engineer and I do crypto research. I haven’t seen a crypto platform get off to such a good start in a long time. .On the zkswap platform, both ZKS tokens, which are their own tokens, can be traded as well as a platform with Nft trading. I haven’t seen such a good one for a long time. I am very happy to accompany them during the test. Many details have been thought of. .It has a great integration, I hope the value of the currencies will increase a lot. It is obvious that such a well-prepared platform will definitely rise, I love it. .In this way, zksSwap also takes precautions against possible infiltration and attacks by having users test its application. I found this network very successful. .It is another achievement to make it by throwing test data into the wallet. Start your crypto money investments based on the data. Make sure you set your target price. .The market value also gives information about an investment’s risks, growth potential and how sensitive it is to economic changes. Zks token is a fully investable token, a very compatible platform. .Nft trading in it is fully suitable for today’s world. Gathering information and data is very important for strategy formation. But it’s also about how long and how much you want to invest. .zksswap will be a fully investable virtual trading center.

In order to better use the crypto money system, significant knowledge and experience is needed. .This brings expertise, especially in clearing transactions, making the right extensions, reflecting the financial dimensions experienced in the system or an expert perspective in this field is definitely required in order to develop crypto mining

The tool of blockchain technology that enables cryptocurrencies to work and constitutes its infrastructure

In addition to the fact that it does not require and is transparent, its strongest point is its high security. Blockchain

.speeding up the transaction process, reducing costs, increasing security and operational functioning

It has a great potential in terms of the benefits it provides to users such as facilitation.

.Blockchain, which eliminates the need for third parties as a result of the spread of cryptocurrencies

The decentralized system of technology allows transfers anonymously and at a very low (one in a thousand) cost.

.a significant change or disruptive effect in the financial system due to

can bring. The biggest feature of blockchain technology is a decentralized verification system.

that it has. .In this respect, it is one of the most effective areas where digital transformation is experienced.

is shown