#V3 Testnet Feedback#
I recently learned that besides bitcoin, there are other coins and the variety surprised me very much, since the time I learned the truth and discovered a new world, every day I find something new for myself. I study and understand the inherent versatility of projects. I managed to “learn” from the scams and often do not fully understand what needs to be done, why all these projects are needed. The purpose of your project is clear to me.
on the test itself, I can write the following
- The ether tap did not send coins (or rather sent them, but for some reason they didn’t reach) it’s good that I still have coins from another test
- The interface itself is wonderful, but I would like to have a night mode button
- It would be nice to add more languages
- With the market, it would be necessary to add filters. I even bought a couple of NTFs
- Otherwise, it works quickly, faster than a non-test ethernet - transactions are fast, metamask responds quickly, the transaction does not hang.
it would be interesting to give the load on the network as with a real mint of 20,000-50,000 users.
If you take the big picture, then of course there are more positive emotions and a minimum of negative ones. I got pleasure from the fact that it turned out quickly to go through step by step. did not have to go back, reload or refresh the page.
The management was also pleased. It is very clear and easily explained what is missing in most cases. Anyone can perform these steps without much knowledge in this area.
You are great, people appreciate simplicity and convenience! I think this is not the last time I have used the products of your activity.
An amazing phenomenon - in the conditions of the competition, at least three hundred words are written, but most users ignore this condition.
I don’t know what to write anymore, but I’m too lazy to stretch this message, and since ninety-nine percent of the readers probably will not finish reading to here, and I’m still missing a couple of word pairs, I’ll add that this text was translated using a google translator, and the author is not responsible for the quality of the translation.