ZKSwap Giving Away 50,000 ZKS to V3 Testnet Users

It was an awesome experienced, it was a very user-friendly platform from depositing L1 to L2, swapping one token to one another and creating and minting an nft. The tutorials are very helpful and easy to follow you just need to read it carefully. It was a great pleasure having the chance to try and experienced it by myself. All the best to the team and keep up the good work. KUDOS!

Great i just interacted with the testnet so fast
Keep it up

My address is

0x29ccC63EdE1a0ad108Be56ECE9aD76BC3d0d64cB

Hey!
I requested test tokens in the faucet, but they still have not arrived. He threw his Rinkeby ETH - 0.0030. It turned out mint NFT. Itā€™s not clear how, but I have more money displayed than it actually is. I registered the addresses of token contracts in MM, but nothing came there. Well, what I send was not supposed to be enough for a minting of NFT.

#V3 Testnet Feedback#

Hello to everybody

Thank you for your interesting platform.

I have tested every part of the testnet, and I enjoyed the experience. However, I have some suggestions and hope they could be helpful.

Firstly, your tutorial page claims to be a " Complete Guide," but several parts in the testnet need to be mentioned in the instruction. For example, there is no instruction for the L2 swap and pool sections or what we can expect in the Mining and Explorer section. On the other hand, the test token addresses are not really helpful, and they are not working properly. Actually, we donā€™t need all types of tokens for testnet except ETH Rinkeby . I suggest your users provide ETH from the following address, and after depositing it in L2 in your platform, they use the swap section for getting their favorite token.

ETH Rinkeby faucet:

In the platform, everything was different. The interface was user-friendly, and every process was sweet and acceptable. As a recommendation for the NFT mint section, you may add a part and ask users how many of this NFT they will mint. Also, in the NFT mall, you may add more options for searching between NFTs like sort by price, etc.

In conclusion, I couldnā€™t find any notable problem in the platform, and as I mentioned, the experience was fulfilling. I look forward to using your platform on the Mainnet.

The L2 address that I used in the testnet is:

0x344D6aeAf78108242030295C5301900cC1A89398

1 Like

Zksyn v3 was great with nice interface and smooth user face, all the process was smooth the only issue I had was to get USDC and Zksyn test token, the site was slow and it took alot of time, the NFT minting was super fun and easy experience.just like opensea.io itā€™s great and easy going, zksyn has there swap and now there NFT is great and nice

My wallet

0xB1793De8a563C9e59DE3cc5901971777E1942725

#V3 Testnet Feedback

1 Like

Have had a good experience. Everything works smooth and fast. Keep on going!

I really like zkswap v3 very useful and simple many thanks to the developers
There are too many l2 and zero knowledge proof applications, competition will always carry us forward.

https://twitter.com/vildirpand/status/1467814429001756672?s=20

L2 adress := 0x6a4dce9501dbe4598788232f8cf7f20e9d90896f

#V3 Testnet Feedback#

I tried to access the ZKSwap V3 on Dec 6th for merely hundred times but failed.
I think the traffic was congested during this time but I guess the team knows best how to deal with it in the future.
I wish the team all the best and hopefully Iā€™m eligible for the reward although I canā€™t access the site.

My L2 address: 0xAd5951Aa332FF8B23c00219ed72E3B1700b8f87c

Thanks so much ZKSwap team!

wow! My first time minting a NFT and I canā€™t believe that minting NFT is as easy as this. I got no problem on transactions, seamless.

0x1A9755698eE14a4a86909677F1879EcEE8915c67

#V3 Testnet Feedback#
hi . it amazing to have nft on l2 . best idea
low fee and fast mint than l1
I hope zkswap be successful
thanks
0x4c710B38199f589DD769D36eD52b6d0170cb83EE

Loved the interface it is pretty awesome I didnā€™t find any bugs, I connected with Rinkeby test network. One of my swaps got rejected when I used lower than 0.5% slippage so I tried using 5% just to be sure the transaction would pass and it worked.
Tried the swaps, I successfully provided liquidity for ETH/ZKS pair and I successfully minted an NFT. Pretty smooth experience. A problem I had was that I bought an NFT from but nothing happened even though I saw it was successfully bought.
I also managed to sell my own nft I minted.
In general I preferred your project than other layer 2 like loopring. Keep up the good work!

The address I used to do everything was 0x5768eF05A7202eD5Bfe58aFB4c6bf934A3C010A2

#V3 #testnetfeedback

Feelings and experience about ZKSwap version 3.0

Iā€™m new here,like,noob level new to this whole thing but I want to learn more and engage the NFT universe so I give it a try. First I read the official tutorial,I thought that this would be very difficult but no, thanks to the tutorial it made it very easy for me,as noob as I said. First it has some lagging when I tried to connect my metamask wallet to the ZKS but indeed after some more tries I finally get connected. I was able to obtain/receive 100 ZKS and 100 USDT but not ETH from Paradigm. I was unable to to sign via my twitter account even if I was writing correct me twitter email/name and password so I didnā€™t make any action with ETH. I didnā€™t have any ZKS USDT or ETH in my metamask wallet which I connected with at this moment so I didnā€™t mind any NFT. However I bought two NFTs. I find it very easy with no complexities especially for new users like me with little to none knowledge about any of this. As you see I find the interface perfect except the lack of filters in the NFT mall section. I think it could be easier to set some filters like low to high/high to low for users that donā€™t want to buy some specific NFT to save them time searching through NFTs they canā€™t afford to buy.

Concluding,this is my experience using the ZKswap and it was joyful considering I have zero knowledge about it. Itā€™s a very good solution for someone who is new and want to try the whole NFT universe.

P.S. I tried to withdraw ZKS and USDT from L2 to L1 and it was very easy and smoothly.

My Metamask wallet that I try the ZKswap.: 0x7Ed77934eE6B571720B4Ed03Db015f617dF5d049

My ZKSwap V2 wallet L2.: 0xad78ffd995437878e13952fca30a023e4590a3ea

Nice Project. The best Testnet. It was very fast,

#V3 #testnetfeedback

Very nice testnet, often they lack features and the UI is rusty. But this turned out to be a good experience once the initial traffic had gone. Swapping tokens was a breeze, although i think the USDT price feed has gone haywire (ETHUSD is 33k!!! WAGMI)

My first experience of minting NFTs, quick and simple and without those head spinning gas fees. Buying and selling was a breeze too.

Adding LP again fast quick and cheap

One of my favourite features is the Explorer. Really nice UI

ZKSwap looking tasty

Wallet Address: 0x00aE72a0805AC2081556128A9fDfBE75b574F89c

#V3 Testnet Feedback#

ZKSwap is smooth and fast, iā€™m really bullisch on ZK-rollups, they are the future !
Had a great time with the NFT feature, i see big potential in it.

L2 address : 0x1fAc6EEe2197c98D1ef0F166ECcFFA8632e9a279

Well, the first place to start is my first experience on the testnet.
Not everything is smooth, but somehow it all worked :slight_smile:
In MM, I easily switched the network, added tokens, but Paradigm did not add tokens to me, okay, I think I will not lose heart!
I go to the Faucet zks, added tokens, pressed send me tokens, and again at 0 .balanceā€¦
The second day has come: Paradigm gives an error, they donā€™t want to charge DAI and ETH ā€¦
The Faucet zks seems to have listed it, but the balance has 0 ā€¦
I go to the platform and lo and behold, the balance of the L2 wallet is displayed.
But in MM it is still 0.
I tried to make a ZKS swap in Ether and it worked, after that I mint NFT and bought NFT, something like that! For some reason, L2 wallet deposit was not required =)

Wallet 0x214514fA346a5b24D6958B55481603f16d58e3e9

Iā€™ve been excited to take part in the Testnet and see what ZKS was all about.
Here are my thoughts so far on the site and functions.

The tutorial to follow was well done and I had no problem locating the Rinkeby Test Network via Meta mask. The faucet sites provided is where I began to run into some issues. The ETH faucet provided no longer gave tokens for Rinkeby, only other Testnets. After searching around I was finally able to locate a site that would distribute small amounts of test ETH for Rinkeby and acquired the ETH. The ZKS/USDT was easily obtained via the link provided.

After receiving the test tokens I logged onto the ZKSwap site and tried out Minting and purchasing NFTs. The minting was straight forward although I wouldnā€™t have known I could switch payment methods in settings if the tutorial hadnā€™t told me so. After a couple of attempts I was able to update my profile and then successfully mint an NFT.
After this I swapped some ZKS for DAI to try out the functionality. I also provided some liquidity to the ETH/ZKS pair.
Overall the experience was smooth and easy. The site needs more work to tighten things up a bit but overall I never got confused about what I was doing. Maybe add optional color schemes but thatā€™s just cosmetics.
The only things I can suggest are possibly letting users decide on separate layouts for the wallets display. I had to scroll down to see all of my assets when in the wallet page. Th balance took up a sizable amount of the screen. I would like to have the balance and all assets owned on screen at the same time.

I like the layout of the wallet and the easy access to funds/swap/and NFTs but just minor changes.
Hopefully ZKSwap can add something new, people are interested in a metaverse or land/space sales. Perhaps a virtual gallery where people can display their NFTs.

Wallet:
0xC5A06d6342519fb99775320522eed816187B72C4

#V3 Testnet Feedback#

https://twitter.com/cosmas_flashboy

So firstly Iā€™ll like to say a big kudos to the developers for such a wonderful project. The system UI is top notch. It is very user friendly. I was able to mint an NFT, check the NFT mall, provide liquidity and also trade on the DEX. Generally everything is fine, just a few suggestions.

FIRSTLY, THE NFT MALL

PROBLEM:

The NFTs are not arranged carefully, by this I mean, thereā€™s no clear distinction between the ones to buy with ETH and the ones to buy with USDT

SUGGESTION:

There should be clear distinction between NFTs you buy with ETH and those you buy with USDT.

SECONDLY, THE L2 POOL

I tried to provide liquidity for the zks-usdt and I noticed the transaction fee is 50 USDT. This is relatively much in my own eyes. If possible the transaction fees for providing liquidity should be reduced

FINALLY, from the navigation bar, the mining option isnā€™t working. I donā€™t know if itā€™s from my own PC, I just wanted to point it out.

In general, I rate this project 8/10. Itā€™s really amazing.

My Ethereum wallet address (also the wallet I used for the
V3 Testnet)

0x8B7B9792D9Fd6E9C6e51AaB0efa805dD78d0866d

Iā€™ve made a post about this on twitter tooā€¦ here is the link below

I think zkswap swapping lives you u happy swapping is actually at it peak and impressed every coin I swapped apparently worked