ZKSwap Giving Away 50,000 ZKS to V3 Testnet Users

It is my 3rd day in a row trying to get the test tokens in Rinkeby, i quit don’t understand why i can’t receive it. I received in Goerli, Ropsten, etc, but not in Rinkeby at all.

So today I made a deposit ETH from Goerli from L1 to L2, that went well!!

I have issues again with the NFTs, i can not connect my wallet. I sign in Metamask, but i could continue with the process. I will try later, and the next days till I can. Comments and help are well received, thank you!!

My Wallet is

0xd7b16d6fb0619c06c282c4bf3de2be09d0407093

#V3 Testnet Feedback#

My experience in using ZKSwap dapp is really cool, it’s unarguably the best platform I have used in recent years.

Although I encountered an issue in connecting my metamask mobile wallet on Android (actually clicked the trust wallet icon before my wallet got connected) which should be a minor issue, every other thing worked flawlessly. Points to note are;

1. Transaction confirmation time was very fast

2. The user dashboard and menus are prominent.

3. The NFT minting function is perhaps the smoothest ever, no issue, fast upload and mint. In fact it took less than a minute to mint 2 NFTs and then list them on the marketplace.

• I hope the UI can be improved upon, maybe the colour theme used could be something more catchy.

• Also I noticed that I had to connect my wallet again and again while using the NFT feature, that in my opinion isn’t necessary.

My L2 wallet is

0x2866164e01566Ed80381EfB9729CBdBe827C81ff

#V3 Testnet Feedback#

I have used the testnet and here are some of the difficulties I experienced while using the testnet.

1. User friendly : the only stage I experienced a little difficulty was while trying to mint my NFT but every other stages went swiftly…I believe it would be sorted out before the mainnet launch.

2.Speed and double transactions: I will applaud the programmers on the speed of transactions but I found out before the transactions go through I have to do double transactions so I hope for it to be looked into before the mainnet launch…These are the challenges I faced while using the testnet and I hope it would be worked on for a swift launch and usage.
L2 address
0x06A0466f2f9B3576c7877623EF06519547519fC1

#V3 Testnet Feedback#

It was a good experience to use ZKSwap, i wish my best for future of the project.
Choosing token to pay the fee is a great option i think.

Someone says that the faucet was too slow but it is not up to ZKSwap. I also didn’t get any test tokens because of i already have enough in my wallet.

• On “swap” page, if i wanted to swap ETH to ZKS, but i couldn’t enter exact amount of ZKS to buy, i had to enter ETH amount only. It would be better if i could enter ZKS buying amount directly (for example: 1000 ZKS).

• Maybe you can change the “close button” (which is top-right corner of the pop-up) to a button which says “OK”, “CONFIRM” or “I GOT IT” etc. below the pop-up message.

• My withdraw order is still confirming for 2 hours. I don’t know it will fail or confirm.
    I didn’t get any other issues while using the platform but i can offer some visual design suggestions:

• Maybe you may change the color of transaction icons to green & red or something else so that they are better perceived as “asset in - asset out” Also the arrow direction in icons must show up and down instead of left and right.

• You must bring the dark theme option, which is a must. And of course more language options.

• In NFT Minting page; i think you should change the word “picture” to “image”

• One more suggestion about “Transaction Settings” button. I think there is no need to place it to top-right of the page. We don’t need it on every page’s top-right side (i got it as general settings or profile settings, etc.), we already see it below the swap table and i think it is enough to see that button there.

• NFT Mall feature needs some filterings and sorting options like choosing paying method (with ETH, with ZKS, with USDT, … and sorting options like low to high price)

Finally, congratulations to the whole team for your product. Have a nice way!

My twitter post link

L2 address: 0xcF24f9DB11D7cf69b1f6f438c1A5b576456F6df2

#V3 Testnet Feedback#
Had no problems using ZK
i deposited my test eth on the rinky binky network
minted some nfts
no errors
buying some of the NFT Mall
there i would like the have some filters like in every shop
or search for names or topics
also to set a price limit for my search

now i am trying to sell my minted nfts or also some of what i bought
so overall i had not a single issue with your nft upgrade test

swapp of my test eth to zk or usd also was quick and smoth

i used meta mask wallet by the way.

BUT i wanted to add that i had yesterday (08.12.) problems with connecting my wallet to your site
so couldnt do anything. it felt like your website was down. i dont know

i like also your design of the whole dapp, simple even me a crypto noob had no problem using it, everthing is straight forward

at the moment i cant open mining i dont know

The potato is a starchy tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum and is a root vegetable native to the Americas, with the plant itself being a perennial in the nightshade family Solanaceae.[2]
Wild potato species, originating in modern-day Peru, can be found throughout the Americas, from Canada to southern Chile.[3] The potato was originally believed to have been domesticated by Native Americans independently in multiple locations,[4] but later genetic testing of the wide variety of cultivars and wild species traced a single origin for potatoes, in the area of present-day southern Peru and extreme northwestern Bolivia. Potatoes were domesticated approximately 7,000–10,000 years ago there, from a species in the Solanum brevicaule complex.[5][6][7] In the Andes region of South America, where the species is indigenous, some close relatives of the potato are cultivated.

testnet adress was

0xb3a8fE4A7c785e1Cd8a315bCBB529B865EFe87B9

also talking about you on my twitter

keep up your work hopefully you will a be big NFT player

Dear: Zkswap
#V3 Testnet Feedback#
Just want to clarify I’m not an I.T guy. I should considered myself as a technology dummy. I’m just here to share my experience after I’ve used the Zkswap Testnet V3 And V2.
First of all, I loved the simplicity of the IU super easy and friendly to used and to navigate with a choice of ERC20 wallet, and the NFT wallet , browsing speed is quite fast, I think the server is good. V3 obviously are smoother than V2.
This is the first time that I ever minted my own NFTs, this is such an incredible experience and so easy to used.
One think that I’m expecting from ZKswap is to launch sooner, then I don’t have to deal the ridiculous high gas fee . Thank You.
0x3e98895a24c7ed2edbf763b7dbd77c8a0d770945

Thanks to the project team for creating a great app. I was able to do it easily just by reading through the instructions.

1. Creating and buying NFT is very simple and fast.
  2. Create a pool and swap quickly and easily

However, I had a bit of a problem when I first started using it

1. It took me a while to install Fee Token. I think the team should let the message show up when I change to make it easier to choose instead.
  2. I didn’t receive the ETH token test so I had to swap usdt to eth to withdraw to L1 and deposit to L2 but my withdrawal is yellow as shown in the picture.

ETH: 0x7acad5a8591614A3140A8Fc49cEf8ef75138fb8d

#V3 Testnet Feedback#
I started trying all the sections in ZKSwap V3.0 testnet, NFT Mint, buy, sell, deposit, withdrawal, swap and liquidity providing and to me everything works just smoothly, no need to mention transactions speed which is incredibly fast and also the price of minting is just so low and any one can afford that, my NFTs and and erc20 tokens and transactions displayed in an innovative way for the desing, it’s simply beautiful and i like it… I couldn’t ask for more than that and can’t wait to use ZKSwap Mainnet… greetings to the team you guys are doing amazing job here well done…
this is my Metamask Address : 0x15A13De998735Ab46d2d6BD5C73Bee84bd57aCfF

Thanks! I will submit my feedback

nice working in the v3 zkswap and the chages are looking good

#V3 Testnet Feedback#

Hi everyone!

I am leaving a review about the testnet ZK Swap v.3

The most important thing! //v3.zks.app/en/nft- this link from the instructions does not work.
I had to look for another link one that looks like this //vsan.zks.app/en/wallet/erc20

Also, I could not immediately receive 100 ZKS and 100 USDT to my wallet, they came much later, this probably cannot be considered a malfunction, maybe the point is only in the heavy load on the crane.

In general, everything is intuitive and simple enough to be tested, with a few exceptions.
The user interface looks nice and clean, and it’s also better to add the option to switch to dark mode.
There was a small problem with the demand for faucet funds (I didn’t receive ETH, so my testing options were unfortunately somewhat limited). It helped me that I already had a test ETH on my wallet, which was left over from past events in other projects.

The minting of NTF and the subsequent sale, as well as the purchase of NTF from another user, went without any problems.

It would be more convenient to change the price of the NTF already put up for sale. And also include the ability to conduct an auction at a specific time.

Even in the future, it would look good to be able to use filters when searching and sorting one’s own and others’ NTF, I hope they will do this in the future.

Swap and adding liquidity on DEX worked fine, but there were few trading pairs, and I was also unable to make a transaction to another wallet in the L2 network, an error message came out!

In conclusion, I have not been able to find any major issues with the platform, and as I mentioned, the experience was satisfactory. I look forward to using your platform on the mainnet.

Thanks for your hard work!

My L2 Wallet: 0x9c9251354502b98a318b66cf7df91141ba626cf6

P.S. Link to my twit: https://twitter.com/Vitrominder/status/1468831637819568129?s=20

1 Like

#V3 Testnet Feedback#

Hi,

Not that easy as i was stuck to claim eth test token on Rinkeby Test Network. Couldn’t get any after trying for 3 days. I switched to Goerli and managed to get 1 eth, but on my wallet L2 the conversion was incorrect as it showed 1eth=0.00028usd ! With that amount i couldn’t mint a NFT, i didn’t know what was the problem. The next day i opened my L2 wallet and i showed 900++usd which was enough to mint but still the conversion eth/usd was wrong. Anyway i minted my NFT.

Thank you for your work !

0xfe65f86899c7861720a0e11ad9d446527470d8d6

Twitter post : https://twitter.com/MaoMakMak/status/1468833523104579584?s=20

#V3 Testnet Feedback#
I am very happy to participant in ZKSwap v3.0 testnet, not just only for the award giving to participants, most importantly for that the zkswap is a ZK-Rollups-based layer-2 DEX with the AMM model.
Honestly, the v3.0 testnet is a little complicated for me because I have little experience in using layer-2 protocol. I needed to follow the step-by-step guide to finish trying all the features of the V3 testnet, including L2 wallet, L2 trade and NFT. I deposited test ETH from L1, sent test token to another address, and then withdrew test tokens back to L1. You can also withdraw test tokens to another address. The feature of L2 trade is the same as the feature I used in L1 dex before. I swapped with some token pairs and add liquidity with zks and usdt. I also removed part of my pool. The transaction fee is very very low comparing with layer-1. According the guide, the Layer2 ZKNFT Features is a new features. I changed my avatar and edited name. And then I minted one NFT named mobius because I think the mobius is very funny. At NFT mall, I bought an NFT named mosscow with 0.01 ETH. I also listed my mobius NFT at NFT mall. The fee is 2.5% of your listing price.
During testing procedure, I also met some little problems.

1. You need to get the faucet before testing. The first time I wanted to get the faucet, it ran out so that I failed to get the faucet. Fortunately, I got the faucet successfully the second day so that I can use the zkswap testnet. And remember that you can only get faucet one time each 24 hours.
  2. By using L2 swap, after conformation of the transaction, mostime I can see the change of balance instantly but sometimes it need to take one or more minutes.
    Although I did not use zkswap v1.0 and v2.0 testnet before, but I think zkswap v3.0 testnet runs smoothly and the test brings me good experience. It is worth trying test.
    At last, my L2 address is 0xDDe3d150941Ab60c2958993039D47cfE3C10A448.

ps. my feedback tweet link is https://twitter.com/woherwohin666/status/1468855255219671043

Very fast and smooth is my feeling when operating on ZKSwap.
Just 2-3 clicks to complete an exchange, providing liquidity while processing speed is also very fast.
With NFT is also great, when it is very easy to sell, or buy NFT.
I wish you could integrate more price charts.
My address: 0xe558a1a5bf6f24ab680c16b5dc83b461ef1b7091

Отзыв о тестовой сети V3 #english

It’s quite convenient to do everything, transactions are fast. I don’t understand just one point. Test network, test coins, test NFT. Why do users charge unrealistically high prices for their NTF? You need to actively trade, change, create NTF in order to test the network. And such actions limit the functionality. Perhaps developers should set an upper price limit when placing NTF for sale)

my adress metamask
0x3eB5Baf057d74e21b68A7f013B99c912bA5e8Dc5

#V3 Testnet Feedback#
I am very glad that I participated in the v3.0 test of ZKSwap. The page is simple, easy to use, special NFT page, reasonable settings, transaction gas on the main network, if it is as low as the current test, it will be very popular.
Here is my opinion: 1: After each transaction wallet is confirmed, the order page is not automatically closed, it needs to be manually corrected, and it needs to be corrected. 2: If my wallet page can add an asset dashboard, it would be better, my experience is like this .

My test wallet: 0x2E50176d2aDB6926DB1AD7ce7899F588b7514fFd

#V3 Testnet Feedback#
My thoughts on this test-net experience,

Mint was so easy and fast but the sell option on NFT is not reacting properly. It was difficult to find a sell option for me. Tutorial for testnet, how to receive faucet tokes, descriptions are so helpful and easy to achieve. Testnet tokens are transferred to my wallets in seconds. This experience was a bit problematic for other test-nets that I tried before.
ZKSwap V3 is committed to migrating all the NFT related feature functions to Layer 2 through ZK Rollup technology. By incorporating ZK roll-ups into our layer 2 NFT network, users will be able to transact in real-time with little-to-no gas fees, which will make ZKSwap network much more accessible to all audiences, not just the crypto native. I feel so lucky for experiencing zero-fee NFT opportunity. I did not see any marketing on social media for ZKSwap and heard about test-net accidentally. I believe that ZK technology will be a great booster for ETH and all crypto ecosystems.

Overall system speed and usage is great, fast and stable.
L2 options are really exciting and I believe that they are the future of crypto ecosystems. Zero fee transactions

Sometimes “User Page” rollout is not reacting, I had to refresh the page.
Mining section is empty and there are no descriptions.

Site design and organisation is useful. Finding what you need is not difficult. Except for user page options, there was no trouble for me while using the site, swap or minting NFT. NFT Mall options are not satisfactory, I mean there is no option for filtering NFTs according to price, date, owner. Adding such options will be more helpful for user experience and help people to find what they are looking for.

I wanted to say thank you to all developers. Great job.

L2 Wallet address: 0x566bd3D4c91d196063371D9fdA98a1F3b2fe47E4
#V3 Testnet Feedback#

Birkan

Here is my experience with ZKSwap V3 testnet:

1. After depositing to L2 it took so long for the fund to show up on my L2 wallet, even after the status of the transaction has changed to confirmed.
  2. Great swap experience, smooth and quick.
  3. While adding liquidity to the pool, for some reason I could not scroll up on the window that opens for choosing tokens.
  4. The minting part was my favorite, smooth and clear process. Please add filters for NFT mall.
  5. Very helpful that you added the explorer.
  6. It was annoying that so many signatures were needed for transactions!
  7. Please make the “choose token to pay fee” more accessible and visible.

Overall, it was a great experience, looking forward to try the Mining feature.

L2 Wallet: 0x971307EBEED0C84A1FE5eB8005BF654Bc552e33D
Test Wallet: 0x01496DfDADaDcC09834557C14157Ea744597316b

Hi. New User Interface is quite easy and intuitive.
First of all, I could register on the site using the metamask account without any difficulties. After that, I filled the L2 Wallet with the 2 different currencies that I received from you.
I found the following issue - if I click on the L2 Trade button (and move the mouse), but do not select one of the options offered there, I am back to the L2 Wallet button, so the selection is not saved and looks like something was set up incorrectly
In the L2 Trade the token swap is not clearly made
In the NFT step, I found that I could buy NFT using the USDT, ETH, ZKS. If I know it in the previous steps, I would not swap all for the ETH
In the NFT Mall - there is no possibility to filter or sort by the cost, by the token, etc.
MINT NFT - at this step everything is quite easy and clear
The User Page button offers the 3 options and it freezes when I select an option, so I did not know what to do next. I rolled a few steps back to proceed
Sell NFT - all was clear for me and works correctly from my side
The Mining button is not opening for me same as Rinkeby
Under the user page - nothing is clickable here
Under the More button, all works correctly. The one moment is the text that covers each other at the bottom of the mobile APP button
Also, I wanted to upload/add a new video to NFT, the Personal Website, the fields for entering the name/url is not writable
Mint NFT section allows adding images, but there is no way to upload many images for 1 name. For example, I have a gallery for Cat and want to load 100 images and sell them for $1 per image. I could not find this option or it was not added. I guess it may be useful
ETH 0x2bc2104889a3eff2e19476ccca2f401f0639401f

#V3 Testnet Feedback#

Hello everyone,

I really enjoyed to experiment the ZKswap V3 testnet.

The sober and intuitive interface suits me well.

Deposit and send funds, swap tokens as well as mint, buy and sell NFT, everything went smoothly.
Having used many DEX, I find this one super fast and efficient.
Signatures system is just magic, I’m a fan!

Really good surprise, and super promising, I’m looking forward.
Let us add, even if it’s not the heart of the subject, but it matters, that the tutorial was clear and easy to follow.

Congratulations and all the best for the future!