#ZKSwap Rebranding#I can think of it

I also think that with the release of V3, there will be a need to connect more large exchanges and enter new markets. Everyone should know about ZKSwap in an updated form.

I’ve been following this project for a long time and I’ve really been involved in the process. I want to thank the ZKSwap team for providing me with a great way to connect with the community. In my opinion, it is especially valuable for teams to learn from followers and those who care about the fate of the project. Trust me, it means a lot to us. It’s nice to know that our views are not irrelevant.
Rebranding is a very risky and exciting time. After all, it’s not always clear how long the reaction will last and how that will help attract new users. But I think the risk is reasonable. The more opportunities for advancement, the greater the chance of success. I want to give you my own version of the new brand name. I try to use association theory to choose names. Everyone is tired of spending big on the Ethereum network, but there is a L2 for comfortable use, instant interchange, no gas charges, low commission, NFT support. It was all so easy, so effortless, like magic. See and do! That’s part of the name. - Look, swap.

0xeBd71298879CD8485aD5AB557875862B05C8f645