#ZKSwap #Rebranding #Moon

Hello ZKSwap developers, I want to share my idea of rebranding, I propose to name the project as a satellite of the Earth - the Moon

The moon is the only natural satellite of the Earth. The closest to the Sun. The second brightest object in the Earth’s firmament after the Sun and the fifth largest natural satellite of a planet in the Solar system.
The moon appeared about 4.51 billion years ago, a little later than Earth.
A popular hypothesis is that the Moon was formed from fragments left after the Giant collision of the Earth and Theia - a planet similar in size to Mars.
The moon is the only extraterrestrial astronomical object visited by man.

The moon is very unusual, it is the only one in many qualities and stands out strongly among other objects in space.
It is also very beautiful, especially fascinating is her appearance during the full moon.
Very big and bright, beautiful and mysterious, a great object and a significant part of our beautiful universe - the Moon is similar to ZKSwap in many ways.

Also, the Moon is very often used in the communication of crypto enthusiasts, and all cryptocurrencies tend to the Moon.
It will be a very successful PR move, everyone will mention our name, and people will see ZKS more often on the Internet

To The Moon!

0x1021f6969b5a0215e1654A65e2f374C456662537