#ZKSwap Rebranding# New Name - Mulberry

mul

:heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign:

As part of the campaign to rename ZKSwap into something new, I wanted to convey the status of the organization in the new name and make its corporate style relatively strict, in the spirit of American or European investment and financial companies with a long history. At the same time, I didn’t want to go into formality too much. After all, the bulk of people in the cryptocurrency markets are by no means clerks in ties and jackets. These are freedom-loving young people with an active lifestyle and a broad outlook.

I analyzed the color schemes, possible variants of the logo and other important points. And I came to the opinion that the berry on the logo and in the name is both a classic and quite a youth solution. On the one hand, the logo should be moderately strict and evoke a sense of reliability, on the other hand, it should be stylish and youthful. Using a cherry or another common berry would be unoriginal. the whole idea will collapse in this case, turning all the results of the rebranding into secondary garbage. I looked at various berry options and mulberry caught my attention. Its structure is small balls united into a common berry. It reminded me of a decentralized network with its participants, who unite around certain services and form a single whole. It is also very important that this berry was not used in the names of other companies.

What do we have in the end?
Company Name ZKSwap → Mulberry (MulberrySwap, MulberryFinance, MulberryNFT)
Grape and pale green colors are used in the color palette. The green leaf emphasizes environmental friendliness
Ticker: $MUL

:heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign:

L2:
0xC88545eb84a9F091C4dC9d217e29cBaFAf70a528