#ZKSwap #rebranding next generation of zks

the new name zks in my opinion…(whale) , a giant marine mammal that really made me interested in writing this topic. The truly unique life and behavior made me think more or less about how much loved whales are. But what I will discuss are the various meanings we can take from the life of the pope. Whales are said to be not only the largest animal in the sea, but even the largest animal on earth. Some sources say that whales were bigger than dinosaurs. That is why the whale is often referred to as The Majestic Blue Whale. In my opinion, this symbolizes the great power that the blue whale has. Although big and strong, they are gentle animals. They don’t eat humans. There are many video clips that we can see where a blue whale plays with a diver, like a puppy inviting its owner to play. I believe that all animals have an instinct to avoid danger. While the only danger blue whales have to watch out for is humans, blue whales still interact with humans gently. Like the blue whale, we need to learn to be gentle even to those who hurt us. Let’s take a look at the blue whale’s diet, which is a type of small shrimp called krill. Indeed that is the food, but on the other hand we can see that the blue whale is not a predator. Animals that big and strong, they only eat very small food hundreds of times smaller than their body size. Blue whales still play with other animals, not swallow them. That means, in this condition the whale really respects other creatures around it. As we know, whales are large marine mammals that always live in groups with their fellow species. Whales are often seen swimming with their small groups or with their partners. So sweet, isn’t it? They really look familiar and love each other. Whales in general have a very calm and soothing presence… and the sounds they make are also very soothing. I love watching videos of whales in the middle of the sea, wagging their tails, rolling over, and even the sound of spitting water is very relaxing. Try to hear the whale sound via youtube video.semogA it worked for zks…

0x50F79C3Ccf3D8A951271127fF16D5E576B61C153

1 Like