#ZKSwap Rebranding# NOFEE

First of all, I would like to say that I really like the ZKSwap brand itself. I have studied Zero-knowledge proof quite deeply and for me the name ZKS is a brand that carries technology. But the team knows better what to do, especially in terms of marketing, so I think it’s a good idea. The product may have a more human-friendly name that does not carry complex abbreviations.

I propose to rebrand and change the name to NOFEE. I think you’ve already figured out what the idea is?) The name speaks for itself. When it is pronounced in one word, it sounds like the name of some cute animal from a cartoon - easy and relaxed, very airy. Individually, the words carry a specific meaning for the user who first encounters the service. The essence of the idea of the service is to reduce the user’s costs that he has in the ETH network. LAYER2 solves this problem - this is what the name implies. In general, it seemed to me that the whole team would like my idea.
I can also say that this name is consonant with Coffee - a well-known word and favorite drink of millions of people around the planet, perhaps consonance will also play a role in the perception of the brand.

nofee

Thank you for the opportunity to speak out and participate in the life of such a great project!

0xbEF5d1bbca0e01cEdcE1831405Dec7a78bfCdd05

1 Like