So i tried the zkswap testnet and it was lit:fire:.
I have to commend the team on a few things.
- I have been testing products and websites for a while but theres never a smooth sailing test procedure for me. There’s always a bug, a connection problem, an overload of users or some other annyoing problem that makes you want to stop half way. Until i tried zkswap. The process was smooth from the beginning all the way to the end.
- There were no bugs, or any hiccups. I could have had a problem with my eth deposit because it took some minutes to appear but the team had stated clearly earlier. That i was to expect that.
- The mint process was super cool amd the fact that I have to choose what token I wanted to mint with is amazing. Not to talk of how smooth the process was and the fact that i could label my nft with multiple properties making it easier to shuffle and manage in my portfolio.
- The swap and liquidity adding feature was as smooth as it could be. Swaps were completed in a blink of an eye with minimal gas fee.
- Liquidity adding was also smooth and I did it last because of the delay in eth deposit. This just means the testnet was so stressfree that i completed tasks easily.
- I have to admit, trading nfts was the most beautiful part. I have had problems with other sites because of delay but zkswap took the bar a mile higher and I was wowed.
Conclusively, this is more of a praise than a feedback to this amaing team for creating zkswap the solution. One thing I’m impatient about is the mainnet. I hope everything is as smooth as it is now. Thanks guys, much love.