#ZKSwap V3 #NFT - Challenge and Opportunity

First, let me introduce myself, I am an NFT enthusiast and currently I am also present in many communities of NFT projects on discord, and also serve as Community Manager of the PitCrew and Pungent Pumpkingz project. Participating in many projects helps me have a more multi-dimensional view of the current NFT market. Currently, the number of NFT projects developed on the Ethereum platform is on a downward trend because of the high gas fees in mint and buy-sell. While the NFT projects on the Solana, Cardano platform are developing really strongly.So I have some suggestions for ZKSwap V3.

1. Still have to develop NFT marketplace on the Ethereum platform, although it is showing signs of decreasing, but the number of projects and owners, buying and selling on the Ethereum platform is still very large, that is the market share that ZKSwap should not be ignored. ZKSwap can leverage its layer 2 solution to solve the gas charge problem well. Also develop NFT Marketplace on Solana, Cardano and BSC platform (Play-to-earn have NFT characters, NFT accessories) to be ready to receive a large number of users from NFT projects on Solana, Cardano and BSC.
  2. The community of NFT projects on discord is really large, but NFT projects on discord are too new to receive cooperation from platforms like opensea, cNFT.io, … I suggested that ZKSwap should plan to collaborate with projects on discord, this is a win-win relationship for both parties, it has both helped bring ZKSwap a large number of users and NFT art on its platform from NFT community on discord, it also helps projects have an easy listing place for their users to reach.Currently, the fee to list NFT products on platforms for trading is still quite high, which leads to users’ apprehension towards platforms like Opensea. If ZKSwap V3 can use layer 2 on its Ethereum to reduce this fee, it will really open up a huge opportunity for ZKSwap in the current NFT marketplace market.
  3. Since ZKSwap doesn’t actually make its own NFTs, it cooperates with ZKBox to get NFT products sold on ZKSwap v3. Choosing a 3rd party to cooperate to have better working capacity is really good. But it also leads to no control over whether NFT products are tampered with by 3rd parties, leading to non-transparency in the creation of high-value rare NFTs. Therefore, I suggest that ZKSwap V3 should integrate Chainlink VRF to ensure transparency for its system and help users trust more.
  4. Currently, the fee to list NFT products on platforms for trading is still quite high, which leads to users’ apprehension towards platforms like Opensea. If ZKSwap V3 can use layer 2 on its Ethereum to reduce this fee, it will really open up a huge opportunity for ZKSwap in the current NFT marketplace