#ZKSwap V3 NFT# ZKS v3 NFT its Amazing!

:fox_face: 0xD61951e4dDAef0078DafC5dEa1D0E5212428b255

The popularity of digital art is growing, and well-known artists are increasingly joining the sale of NFT. Non-interchangeable tokens began to be used in 2017. Then the developers of Larva Labs studio created pixel cryptopanks, which are now sold for tens of thousands, and sometimes millions of dollars.

In February, the Christie’s auction house conducted the largest deal for the sale of crypto art. A collage of five thousand works by artist Mike Winkelman, known as Beeple, sold for a record $69 million for NFT.

Digital artists now sell works without intermediaries, blockchain platforms earn on operations, and buyers - on profitable resale. Another motive for buying NFT objects is the desire to own something valuable alone and be involved in a mass movement. Yes, a jpeg image can be downloaded on the Internet. But famous paintings also have thousands of physical and digital copies, although collectors continue to buy them for millions of dollars.

Today, everyone can create their own unique work of art and this opens up new opportunities for modern digital artists. Is it so? Both yes and no at the same time. There is a serious problem of the high cost of creating tokens on the Ethereum network. The last time I was interested in the price of mint NFT on a popular service, it cost about $ 140. As a rule, whole collections are produced, this is positive for the marketing of the project. The fact is that it is still difficult for an unknown artist or project to sell their creations. Due to the high cost of production. For a young person or a small startup of artists, such investments can be very large.

To solve these disadvantages of the Layer1 blockchain, there is a Layer2 blockchain from ZKSWAP, which solves the problems of scalability and the cost of mint tokens. Layer2 will help you create entire collections of works for a small fee. And also to reduce to a minimum the fee for any operations performed with NFT. This is feasible by transferring most of the functions necessary to work with non-interchangeable tokens to a separate blockchain chain that works in parallel with the Ethereum blockchain chain. At the same time, the Ethereum network will not be overloaded with transactions, and user transactions will not occur in the Ethereum chain. Now it is becoming obvious that there is an urgent need for viable solutions that could help support the growth of the decentralized industry, because the nascent segment is undoubtedly one of the most promising technologies in the blockchain section and, of course, is the most global example of the full disclosure of all the possibilities of the Ethereum ecosystem.

The first, and in my opinion, the most worthy solution is the use of Layer2 from ZKSWAP. I would really like to see the use of Layer2 for the main Ethereum chain as a solution to the problem of scaling and reducing gas fees. To summarize, I would like to get a service for Convenient and Comfortable work with a full range of necessary features when working with NFT. :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

1 Like