My thoughts on using nft tokens in the coming years #ZKswap V3 Nft#

When now I look at what money Crypto punks are selling for, I wonder why I didn’t buy them when it was cheap.

The answer is simple: I didn’t believe some pictures, besides, primitively made, they can have such a huge price and fame all over the world. Since I have done so many people, I have not received a huge income.

Now that I have experience, I understand that nft tokens really have a perspective.
At the same time, you should not buy all nft tokens in a row in the hope of their rapid growth. It will not be so, you can simply lose your money. Over the past year, I have seen a lot of projects that issued their nft tokens, which were nothing more than pictures.
Therefore, when starting your way in the industry, you must first get a certain store of knowledge.

1. It seems to me that in order for the nft token to have value, the possession of it must be important for many people.

2. Another important aspect is that the nft token serves as a pass to various important events of the crypto community, for example, voting, governance functions, profitable token sales.

3. Nft tokens, which are perceived as objects of digital art, will always be valuable.

4. Nft token can become an identifier that will confirm your ownership of property, not only digital, but also real.

5. It can be used to verify various digital documents.

I hope that the ZKS platform will help novice users with this.
The most important thing is to learn how to choose the right NFT tokens you need, to understand their value, the prospect that awaits them in the near future.

In general, I hope that ZKSwap V3 will be able to compete with large sites. It’s time to change the rules, let’s come to success together.

0xFDe7aF4d21E947Ca446A0779F9d65C686529550F