The Testnet reward did not come

Hello, i took part in the Testnet Campaign - “Unlimited Listing”
I tested the application and the unlimited listing, wrote my review: Nice, unlimited listing 😃 [ZKSwap V2 Token Listing Feedback]
My review was included in the list of winners. It is on the 119th place: Winner List of ZKSwap V2 Testnet Campaigns - Google Sheets

Initially, I did not have an address written in the review.
I wrote my address in the comments under the post: Winner List of ZKSwap V2 Testnet Campaigns

In the last post for addresses, I wrote the common title “Testnet Campaign” like all other participants.
In my comment - Winner List of ZKSwap V2 Testnet Campaigns - #71 by vansh - I wrote my address without errors - “0x95B6d5Ee25a965B2bAE4b848449dFEF483dc952B”

You can even look through ZKSwap Explorer - ZKSpace Explorer

No reward was received

Maybe there is a mistake with the title to the comment under this post? Winner List of ZKSwap V2 Testnet Campaigns

If something went wrong, then a lot of people didn’t get their rewards for testing V2.

If there is a problem with the comment title, then many people did not receive awards for the “Unlimited Listing” campaign, received only for the “Testnet Campaign”. That is, only half of what they should have.

Please check what happened to my account.
Please take a look if anyone else has been deprived besides me

@Isabel_Admin

I also still have 0 balance on wallet

P1 #ZKSwap V2 Token Listing Feedback# Where are the bugs?
P2 #ZKSwap V2 Testnet Feedback# Long delay in the response
ZKSpace Explorer

Same here. They told me, we had to write our address on a forum post here, but with a very tight deadline. Impossible to make it IMHO unless you checked the forum very frequently. Shame…

Your reward 50zks is already sent on 4 august here the txhash ZKSpace Explorer

And on 8 august you send your zks with this txhash ZKSpace Explorer