Feedback on BSC Testnet #ZKSwap #BSC

I have been playing around with the BSC Testnet a while now, and here is my feedback to your questions:

1. Should the BSC version of ZKSwap issue an independent governance token, dubbed BZKS?:
I would imagine that for many using having a separate token on BSC would be a big incentive to use the service. Generally, a token creates long-term user involvement - users identify much more with your product if they are actually invested. For instance, I own 1INCH and very much care about the overall success of 1Inch as a platform.

2. What coins should be listed on the BSC version of ZKSwap?:
I think a good indicator would be the default token list used on Pancakeswap. This list is curated and lists all the important tokens, but not the smaller ones that have very little value.

3. What fee tokens should be added to the BSC version of ZKSwap?:
Generally, it would be great to pay the fee in a token of the users choice (depending on the swao, so if a user swap BNB for USDT, he could choose between either one for the fee). If that is not possible, BNB and common stablecoins like USDT, USDT, BUSD would be my suggestion. Stablecoins make fees much more transparent.

4. What are your expectations for the first Layer2 product on the BSC?:
This is tricky. On ETH, the use case for a L2 solution is very clear due to high gas costs. On BSC, gas is still pretty cheap, so it will be harder to justify a L2 solution. The main expectation for me is in a scenario when gas costs rises significantly on BSC, then ZKswap will have a super-clear first-mover advantage, with a working L2 solution in place. If that is the way the market will go, then chapeau to expanding ZKswap to BSC!

5. Additional Information:
Testnet deposits & withdrawals have been taking significantly longer on BSC than on ETH. Also, I noticed that the exchange rates on the BSC Testnet are “wrong” - 1 BNB exchanged for about 1,5 USD, which was weird to see.

6. My L2 address:
0xc6404f24DB2f573F07F3A60758765caad198c0c3