#ZKSwap #BSC expectations and suggestions

1. Should the ZKSwap BSC version release an independent management token called BZKS?
    I think there is no need to add an independent control token called BZKS, gzks token is more than enough, I assume that new users will be difficult to understand and confusion will arise, and we do not need this, the simpler the better.

2. What coins should be listed in ZKSwap version for BSC?
    We should pay attention to promising projects on BNB Smart Chain (formerly known as Binance Smart Chain)
    For example: Pancake Swap, they have worked on this question in details and list of their main coins will help to start BSC network.

3. What payment tokens should be added to the BSC version of ZKSwap?
    It is very good that the user will have a choice of payment for gas, the more choice the better, as the main ones I see - BNB, USDT, BUSD

4. What are your expectations for the first Layer2 product on BSC?
    When the project develops, it’s just great, I hope to attract new users, I’m waiting for the addition of various incentive programs, which will positively affect the interest in the project.

5. Additional information:
    I look forward to when the project ZKSwap will fly to the moon, the team is working diligently to develop the project, I look forward to adding various incentive programs. But a little saddened by a weak advertising campaign, I think that Zkswap is a very promising project, but currently underestimated. Now V2 is not working properly, there is no liquidity mining and stacking, this negatively affects the attraction of new users. I would like to see a soonest solution to this situation.

0xc44580755452244216f61d9FfF26a8972c274E62