#V3 Testnet #Feedback My test conclusion

My test was very successful

NFT creation problem

1. I created two nfts, and they look pretty good. During the creation process, I can’t upload pictures that are too large or too high-definition, which is a bit too annoying. I hope that more high-definition pictures can be accepted so that users can upload their favorite pictures. Create a dynamic emoticon package. When I went to check other people’s NFTs, I couldn’t find one I liked, so I didn’t make a purchase. I only knew that there was no problem creating it.
  2. NFT has no classification function, so you can’t find the type you like very well.
  3. Supposing that when I create a rich enough NFT, I cannot classify and plan my own options. The only problem I encountered when creating it was network congestion, which forced my NFT upload to fail and needed to be edited again.
  4. You can’t buy in bulk. If I am a rich person, I will put the ones I like into a pile to buy, and then check out at the end. It won’t happen that when you buy one now, you can search for your favorite NFT again after successful purchase.
  5. The login is still a bit problematic, there will be freezes, failures, of course, there may also be browser freezes.

Transaction problem

1. What is the handling fee when creating an NFT, which is not clearly marked. Even if it fails, show how much it costs.
  2. When I was trading on the second floor, there was a problem of failure. I don’t know why, I put the picture below,
    please check
  3. The options on the second floor should be placed separately. The sliding buttons are too unfriendly, personally.
  4. The procedures are still relatively high.

The above are all my opinions, please check

My purse:0x388CC806Ef3BFE897C283700f137607dF7e80cca

4 Likes