#V3 Testnet Feedback# ZKSwap v3

I tested ZKSwap v3 testnet features on Google Chrome: 96.0.4664.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I faced problem while depositing funds from L1 to L2 wallet because Goerli network is not fetching L1 balances properly. At the time of testing my wallet had 1000 DAI and 2WETH but on ZKSwap v3 app balance was showing 0 (Please note that it was only fetching ETH balance)

There should be a feature of dark theme selection so that users have less stress on eyes (especially using ZKSwap in dim light)
Similarly ZKSwap explorer should also have dark mode theme switch feature.

Currently some of most used software wallets (Metamask, Trust wallet etc.) connect is supported but I recommend implementation of hardware wallet (such as Ledger and Trezor) connect to ZKSwap UI.

In NFT Mall section, there should be a feature to short NFT by their prices. I faced problem when I tried to buy NFT b/w 0.1 to 1 ETH range because many previous NFT minters had ove-priced their NFT (like 100 ETH, 1000 ETH etc.)

While switching test network from Goerli to Rinkeby and vice-versa on Metamask, L2 wallet is getting locked locked immediately. I am suggesting that there should be timer after which only wallet should get locked (say 20 minutes or 30 minutes)

Many times I was unable to switch test network from Rinkeby to Goerli from dropdown network change section on ZKSwap UI.

Transaction confirmation time from L1 account to L2 account (and vice-versa) must be less than 1 minute

NFT (or ERC720/ ERC1155 tokens) transferring should be allowed from L1 account to L2 account (and vice-versa)

While swapping 50 USDT to DAI via L2 Swap, I received roughly 0.005965 DAI only (which is drawdown of more than 99%). This could be because of low liquidity on v3 testnet but it must not happen on mainnet.

Currently v3 testnet UI is only available on English language only. Mainnet should have more localized language support.

Overall I am very happy to see the progress of ZKSwap from V1 to V3 and I truly believe that V3 will be game changing L2 solution in coming days.

L2 Wallet address 0x8b60026DAbE52c4A97A58996d34e9dB58A639185

Good V3 is the best swap,very happy on V3 thank you so much…

Wallet; 0xcC369fF1E154C54D0fE9Ea43e5BFd1361510Af06

1 Like