#ZKSwap V3 #NFT voice

address:0x10a232d4dF3770F0A351Eca58544e8B085F753Cc

Millions of people have seen The artwork That Beeple sold for $69 million, and the photo has been copied and shared countless times.

In many cases, artists even retain copyright ownership of their work, so they can continue to make and sell copies.

But NFT buyers have a “token” that proves they own “original” work.

Some liken it to buying autographed prints.

I reviewed the NFT feature based on this Layer 2 and it is very seriously developed. Of course, I hope ZKBox will be more seriously developed in the future in terms of marketing and transactions. And some of my suggestions for making transaction fees easier to sell NFT products on Zkbox.

Because with the popularity of NFT, of course there will be problems exposed, but this makes the future level of NFT very long in the future, so I think NFT will continue to improve in all its development, there are also a lot of good EXCHANGES in the NFT industry, such as Opensea, Rarible, This will be the future NFT exchange, or ZKBox.

At first, I was involved in design for a long time, I learned design in Corel Draw and Photoshop applications, and since the introduction of the new blockchain, CALLED NFT, I have also been involved in wanting to create my own NFT but it is currently at the conceptual stage of the design theme, so I will learn more about design in the future, To create an NFT with a unique theme. My experience was short, but serious.